Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blogspot!


Okay, so my first hour on BlogSpot has been terribly boring. I know my life is epically boring and consists of my hanging out and being a spaz. Pictures seem like they are mandatory on this blog, and you need to have a poetic sound to your writing that no average High Schooler would have (besides the uber smart students who study all of the time).
Here is a picture of my best friends cat, her name is Fluffy, and even though she is a barn cat she gets all of the respect of a house cat! That is saying something, a barn cat usually never lives past its reputation of a barn cat. It's like Social Stratification, which I know about from the help of my Sociology class, that people usually never live past their ascribed status in life. See more rambling about nothing that I promised to talk about.
I will defiantly have to add some pictures of where i live (maybe), even though Nova Scotia has never been anything than a nuisance for me. In rural Nova Scotia there is not much to do, if there are any fellow Nova Scotioners here, they will mostly agree!. The weather is bi-polar, the landscape is beautiful (but you do have to look for it,) being a townie myself dealing with college students without being able to join in being underage, and the over protective parents who thing all of the children are getting into all kinds of dirty shenanigans.
Anyways, all in all I hope to keep a well documented diary-esque blog, focusing more on my life and stuff.....well mostly rambles like this one.....yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment