Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Starting Up!

This is going to be my FIRST blog entry ever. I am a little intimidated by it all, but I hope that all of the nervousness will fade in time XP
An introduction will be necessary I guess, my name is Emily (as you could probably tell by my website) I am a High School Student and there is not really much else to tell!
I think I will be using this to put up all my rambling about different stuff, including fashion, make up, hair, nails etc.
I can tell already that I will have some very interesting (mostly stupid) rambling about stuff that has nothing do do with the things listed above, and I hope that people will enjoy my rants!
Thank you and if you have any other questions,I am not sure how this layout works, so post a comment? or message me?
I don't know, but I will figure it out somehow!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment